There are so many great offers to take advantage of at the mall (obviously each mall varies, so below is a sampling). The key is to combine these offers with sales. Also, it's important to get on mailing and emailing lists to receive offers. Not all of the below have current offers and though some of the current offers below expire soon, there is usually another to follow. I try to make a mall trip once a month (at least to get my free Godiva):
Gymboree: Gymbucks (earn $25 for every $50 spent within timeframe) and mailed coupons
- Children's Place: Place Perks Rewards (earn $10 for every $75 spent), printable (15% off exp. 11/16) and mailed coupons
- Old Navy: Old Navy Weekly printables and cardholder deals (exp. 11/8)
- JCPenny: If you are on the JCP mailing list you may receive a coupon for $10 off $10 or more in the mail a few times a year. I always use these to get S an article of clothing for free or almost free!
- Stride Rite: emailed (20% off exp. 11/15) and mailed coupons. I always buy Stride Rite shoes when they are on sale with a coupon.
- Pottery Barn Kids Book Club: For each Pottery Barn Kids storytime your child attends, he/she gets a stamp. When you have collected 5 stamps, you get $10 towards anything in the store (which is like earning $2 per storytime).
- Build-a-Bear: $5 off $10 printable coupons
- Bath and Body Works: emailed printables and in-store coupons
- Aveda: printables for free samples
- Sephora: printables for free samples
- Godiva: free piece of chocolate each month with a rewards card
- Yankee Candle Factory: printables and in-store coupons (ex. $1 votives)
- American Cookie Company: free cookie printables