September 30, 2009

Favorite 5 Baby Items

This post is for the readers who are pregnant with their first.  Here are my five favorites (in no particular order):

1.  PRIMO Eurobath.  I never thought I would love an baby tub so much, but I do.  We have used it from the day we came home from the hospital and we plan to continue for a few more months.  I know it looks funny, but it cradles a newborn or infant on one side and then once they can sit independently, they can sit on the opposite side.  I like that S is still in it because it keeps him safely contained and saves water since we don't need to fill our entire tub. 

2.  Kiddopotamus Rinse and Roll Bib.  It catches food well, can be put in the dishwasher, and rolls into itself for on-the-go.  I want a second. 



3.  Aden and Anais Muslin Swaddling Wraps.  These are so easy to swaddle with, great as a nursing cover-up or to drape over a stroller for shade. 

4.  Ikea Antilop Highchair.  We have tried three highchairs and this is my favorite and for $20 you can't be too disappointed.  It's attractive in our kitchen and so easy to wipe clean.  The only thing I don't like is that I wish it had a clear cover on the tray so I could place pictures underneath for learning purposes.  Note:  The tray is sold separately for $5.

5.  Medela Breastmilk Freezer Pack.  This is just a joke because of this post and this one (and because I couldn't think of a fifth item).

No comments:

Post a Comment