December 29, 2009

Let it Snow!



Well, I had planned to post this a long time ago, but the holidays kept getting in the way.  If you live in a climate where it snows, it's still applicable.  Since we do not get (much) snow where we live, we made "pretend snow" from packing peanuts (free with holiday shipments!).  I let S play with it in the sensory tub.  He loved throwing  it up in the air and shouting, "It's snowing!"

We also made a snow scene on black paper.  I put a dabs of glue on the paper and S placed pieces of "snow" on top.



Another snow related activity we did was to use white Floam to make a snowman.

I had planned to also do a felt snowman that S could dress, but never got around to it.  I have a new idea for a felt board as ours has been enjoyed too many times.  I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment